Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Experience: 1-2 Years
Rate: Commensurate with Experience, hourly plus commission.
Start Date: Immediate
Founded in 2015, Mexicool is an apparel and accessory brand that blends cultures through bold, irreverent, clever designs. We attempt to engage in a discussion that highlights the curious symbiotic relationship between Mexico and the US, and we seek to foster empathy and unity through a shared cultural experience.
Our tees are proudly made in Mexico with American parts, and we hand-print locally in Costa Mesa, CA at a small, family-run shop.
The Sales Professional – Outside Events is responsible for the set-up, execution and breakdown of all events and markets that Mexicool participates in. This individual will be responsible for promoting and selling product at all applicable events, in addition to processing pre and post event orders. Additionally, the Sales Professional – Outside Events will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and expanding Mexicool attendance throughout the Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego territories.
- Set-up, execute and breakdown all events
- Interact with and sell product to event consumers
- Maintain up-to-date product line knowledge (i.e., fabrications, fit, style names, etc.)
- Prepare and organize pre-event orders
- Prepare and submit post-event orders
- Collaborate with the marketing and / or outside events team to identify new opportunities through Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County
- Opportunity to pick up additional hours fulfilling D2C and B2C orders from our warehouse.
- Working on Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 1-2 years of marketing and/or sales experience, but attitude and drive count the most
- Retail experience
- Passionate about design and the Mexicool brand
- Clean driving record
- Working knowledge of Shopify ecommerce platform a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish a major plus.
- Highly self-motivated with ability to complete day-to-day tasks unsupervised
- Ability to work well independently with flexibility to travel locally
- Ability to work collaboratively, and with direct consumers
- Physical ability to set-up and breakdown pop up tent and inventory staging
- Travel: weekly travel to Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County
Please send your resume and a few lines as to why you think you'd make a great fit with our team to firstname.lastname@example.org